Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

This is the first time I'm planning to go on a long trip alone and I need advice. Firstly, I’m very afraid to forget one of the things I need, but I just can’t make a checklist for the trip .... I wouldn’t want to look for a razor or toothbrush on the road.
    Secondly, how do you plan your trip so that you would not be bored if you travel without company?

It seems to me that if you want to organize a safe and interesting trip, then you need to know in advance more about this country, routes and which hotels have a good reputation for tourists. I usually find this information on tourist portals. There you can find interesting routes or you can periodically go on excursions in a group so that you are more interested. As for the list of things that you need to take, then all this is individual. If you know that you have health problems, be sure to take your medicines with you on the road in order not to use analogues of these medicines in another country. In general, in this article https://www.travelkings.net/top-5-travel-essentials/ you can find 5 things absolutely necessary for each person that should be taken on a trip. Hope this helps you start your list.

Comment

This is an interesting article. Yes, indeed this is the list of things that everyone should take on a trip, thanks for reminding me of this. There are many articles for travelers on this site, I like it.

Comment

Working...
      X