1500w inverter instal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500w inverter instal

Anyone installed a 1500w inverter? Any ideas on good locations to instal it? Thanks.

Yes Frazza, I had installed 1500w inverter in Perth, Australia. as you know at times it becomes difficult to decide on a solar installer when there are so many different companies available; among these, we have one of the Best Solar Energy Solution providers in Perth i.e. Future Solar WA. They are west Australia's most competitive solar solution Providers. Future Solar WA provider believes in the power of satisfied customers. Our customer service approach emphasizes on providing superior on pre & post-sales services. We provide our customers with the world’s leading brands with more than competitive prices, quality components, and experienced and professional installation teams. I truly recommend for Future solar WA as they provide residential as well as commercial solar solutions across the whole Western Australia and the Best Future Solar Installer in Perth.

Comment

I've a 350w inverter. Its in the rear of the car to the right hand side of the boot. To help secure it, I got a piece of ply wood & stuck the prickly bit of velco to it, then screwed the inverter onto the plywood. The velco sticks to the carpet in the boot. Its yet to move & been there 4 yrs.

Comment

Working...
      X