Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Info on the 07/2018 Fortuner Crusade (M119 update?) and how it differs from <06/2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on the 07/2018 Fortuner Crusade (M119 update?) and how it differs from <06/2018?

Does anyone have info on the 07/2018 Fortuner Crusade (M119?) and how it differs from <06/2018?

Supposedly, the 07/2018 is available in mid-08/2018 and has slightly different trim. Toyota general enquiries person didn't seem to know anything about it.

Regards,
    Julian
    Brisbane

Hi Julian

As far as I am aware, the Crusade is now only available as an auto, 11-speaker JBL audio system, heated eight-way power-adjustable front seats, and LED fog-lights. The previous MY was available in manual, had 6 speaker standard audio and no heated front seats. Oh and a huge price cut to be a tad more competitive!

Cheers

Josh

Comment

Mine will be what Toyota calls "Spec 3" or in other words the new specification for 2018. It'll be here in August. Not a Crusade but a GXL.

I've been said that changes are option of a kind of burgundy leather seats and no manual transmission. I still hope to get some undisclosed goodies as well.

Comment

Working...
    X