Best tire size under stock suspension for 2014 Fortuner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tire size under stock suspension for 2014 Fortuner

Hi I have a 2014 Fortuner It has stock suspensión and can not lift it up because of underground parking height issues Stock is fine

I live in US but spend months in South America traveling and also visiting friends My Fortuner is in Peru No Fortuners in USA.

I will purchase a set of wheels and tires to take over there (Perú) for my Fortuner Maybe only the tires

What at would be the maximum size tires I could get for my Toyota ?

Thinking on perhaps “all terrain” BF Goodrich which is available here

Tires like this would be more expensive to purchase over in Peru Better to buy them here in US

Cureently I have the stock wheels

Here a photo of my ride
    Towing my mi I speed boat  😊👍

No worries

Seems like this site is dead

Thought I was st the right forum

cheers

Comment

Gday Jaime, This is an Aussie Site so we don't get the fortuner you have pictured there we only got that model as a hilux ute (vigo pickup?) if I'm correct those tyres would be 265/65-17? I would stick with that size if you don't have a lift. I have that same hilux model and run 265/75-16 and they're a tight squeeze. If I were you I'd run the BFG KO2 they're a good all-round tyre and BFG have a good warranty and available everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by LRNuske View Post
        Gday Jaime, This is an Aussie Site so we don't get the fortuner you have pictured there we only got that model as a hilux ute (vigo pickup?) if I'm correct those tyres would be 265/65-17? I would stick with that size if you don't have a lift. I have that same hilux model and run 265/75-16 and they're a tight squeeze. If I were you I'd run the BFG KO2 they're a good all-round tyre and BFG have a good warranty and available everywhere.
        Thanks RNusken

I thought you guys had the Fortuner The Hi Lux is similar to a Fortuner But ute-pick up version

I wish TOYOTA gave more open wheel well space for larger tires Soecially when talking about off road vehicles

Eventually I will get a lift suspension Are there any Oz businesses that might have lifted suspensions for Fortunerscand Hi Lux Toyota’s ?

cheers

Comment

Working...
        X