Camper trailer australia magazine fortuner review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camper trailer australia magazine fortuner review

FB Fortuner Group posted this article - thought others living outside might be interested.
    With its incredibly capable HiLux underpinnings the Fortuner is a traditional offroader and performs like one.

yep i saw that. they get good reviews in all markets - even India , Phillipines , Thailand , Sth Africa etc
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

• Adam Newbury
      Adam Newbury commented
      Editing a comment
      I find it interesting the comments around towing, particularly when the Prado manages whilst being a bit chubbier. Some good observations in there though.

Well, folks, I'll have to let you know how she tows as of next Friday. I am picking up my new single axle 16' van (Kedron) with tare of 2130kg and ATM of 2750kg (though I intend to keep it around 2500kg if I can). Toyota and the Kedron people have a seemingly incestuous relationship, but both tell me the Tuna will have no problems towing the van. I've upped the suspension with a visit to Airbag Man...so now we'll see if what the magazine review says about sluggishness in towing is actually correct. If it is, well, after our $50k+ expenditure on the new GXL Tuna...the truckies and other road users are just gonna have to suck it up and wait for an overtaking lane.

Comment

we have a Jayco Hawk off road van about 1300kg i think , and even with that small van i prefer to tow in PWR mode , makes it easier
      2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
      X