New fox 2.0 install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fox 2.0 install

Just a few pictures for anyone interested in going down the fox route. Had it installed today. Here is a few pics pre tyres

With 275/65r18's installed

Comment

Nice. What's the lift (50 mm?), & do you get any tyre rubbing at full lock.

Comment

Hey mate, yeah 50mm or about 60mm in the front to allow for it settling. Goes back in after 1000k to check heights again. No rubbing with the wheels on full lock, might get a bit under compression though

Comment

Comment

That looks great mate.

Comment

• Tye whitting
              Tye whitting commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks mate, pretty happy with it. Just had a diff drop and sway bar relocation done

Hey - this is awesome. I've been thinking of going with Fox's. Why did you go with the 2.0 instead of the 2.5's? Did you need to add the spacers on the drive shaft after the lift too?

Comment

• Tye whitting
              Tye whitting commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey mate, mainly because I don't plan on adding a heap of weight. They are still stiffer than factory shocks and they are set at the softest setting possible with the comfort spring package. Added a space but need a slightly thicker one as there is still a slight bit of vibration, barely noticeable. Also did a sway bar relocation as it was rubbing on the coils followed by a diff drop to take any stress off the CV's

Comment

Hi Tye, looks good, I'm thinking to do the same, can you advise which company you went with and about how much Mula $$. Thanks.

Comment

• Tye whitting
                Tye whitting commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey mate, superior engineering did it over near north lakes. Just over 3 grand for the suspension and install. You will need a sway bar relocation also which is like 80 bucks plus labour. I also did a diff drop to take the stress of the CV's
            Working...
            X