Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel chip and idrive

Gday gday!!!

Hopefully pick up our 2015 fortuner crusade in nebula blue this week!!! Have scoured the site and have only found 1 artice on diesel chips www.dieselchiptuning.com.au...is this because people arent using them? Was after any input on chips and also the idrive unit or similar wind boosters & can they both be used in conjunction to achieve a little more output from the tuner?

Cheers!!!

people dont bother with those things , plus if Toyota see evidence of one fitted ( yes , they can tell ) they may can the warranty. Just drive the car in Power mode and it will be fine.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Yeah that was something i forgot to ask and realised after i posted...will these things void warranty!!! Cheers white one 👍👍👍

Comment

yeah thats why i wouldnt bother. They can easily check for chip fitment , as the wiring connectors involved will have minute scratch marks on the connector pins which dont align with the factory connectors. these scratch marks are easily seen under a borescope.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Smart smart!!! Not worth it at the end of the day!!!

Comment

some people swear by them , but seriously our Power button does exactly the same job with no cost and no warranty issues.
            2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
            X