Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vehicle price

Hi everyone

I'm thinking about buying a new Fortuner and just wondering what people seem to be picking them up new for. I'm interested in an automatic Crusader model and don't really want to be ripped off by a dealer and am keen to know what a fair price for it seems to be.
    Cheers

I remember I saw some one post recently price on comment on CARADVICE SUV 4X4 MEGA TEST:

seems he got price for $60000 DA PRICE

he also post he got 61000 DA price for PRADO GXL with free 3 service, free 5y warranty, tow bar + front sensor + rubber mat...........

others reply, they only got $70000 DA price for fortuner...........

Comment

I bought mine GLX version and paid 56 000 DA, after long negotiations and treating to go to competition

Comment

Thanks guys. Best price I recieved was 63500 DA, automatic crusader in plain white with steel bullbar and rubber mats

Comment

I go them down to $56000 for auto gxl with metallic paint, towbar and mats without much trouble.

Comment

Hi Guys, bought my GXL Crystal Pearl with mats , tow pack and nudge bar for $55000.

Comment

i got my GX with bootmat. floor mats full tank of fuel for 48k

Comment

Originally posted by lufkin View Post
                i got my GX with bootmat. floor mats full tank of fuel for 48k
                Hi mate, is it auto, what colour and year? Cheers.

Comment

Manual. graphite 2016 I didn't want auto

Comment

Originally posted by lufkin View Post
                    Manual. graphite 2016 I didn't want auto
                    Thank you.

Comment

2016 Crusade with rubber mats, tow pack, tinted window, 12 months rego - $63500DA

Comment

We looked at the drive away price and general costs over 5 years and chose to go salary sacrifice......
                        Feb 2016 build, crusade model, black, fawn interior, auto, tints, roof racks, nudge bar, tow pack.......
                        Only took two weeks to get it. $62K......
                        The drive away price without fleet discount was $71k.......
                        Last edited by Matt2016; 05-06-2016, 03:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Picked up a Silver GXL with tow bar, wx shields, towpro brake controller, cargo and floor mats for $55k. 2 month old demo with 400km on it.

Comment

Mate I picked up 2015 Crusade, Auto, White, Rubber mats, Front tints, 2 year capped service and warranty, 1 year Toyota road side service, 10000km for $55000. Its Demo /Ex- Toyota executive vehicle like a brand new car.
                            When I was looking for a 2016 best price was $68000

Comment

My Nov 15 plate Silver GXL, Auto with rubber mats, cargo mat, cargo barrier, and tow pack cost me $53000 recently. Only 70 km on the clock when picked up from dealer. EOFY deal for new vehicle with a build date of last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X