Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessories

My new Fortuner has arrived but a bit disappointed to know that no roof racks and nudge bar are available. Apparently Toyota has a back log order fro these two and dealer couldn't tell when it's going to be released. Its a puzzle to think that Toyota has advertised their accessories but then it isn't available as yet.

That is not very good of them. I am not aware of them even doing a roof rack but I know about the nudge bar. I have been meaning to speak to the guys at rhino rack. I will contact them on Monday because I know sjc was also looking for a roof rack. I will let you know as soon as I find out some info.

Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle either way!
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

Hi Shaun,
      Let me know of any alternative ways. The local dealer here in Brissy cant tell when the ETA will be. Car will be released by Monday to finish the tinting. I will post some photos here once I got it.

Comment

Thanks Manny,

Is there any specific type of rack you are looking for? open, fully enclosed, half? Let me know and I will see what they are developing.

Really looking forward to those pictures!

Comment

A fully enclosed would be my thing, same as the photo on the actual website accessory page.
          I think I will get it tuesday mate.

Comment

Hi Manny, I have not yet been able to get hold of them but I will try again. I am currently out of the country for work but I will still try to get hold of them when I get a chance.

Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Comment

Hey Shaun,
              I tried posting my new fortuner photos but its declining it. Do you have any other ways to do it here?
              Cheers Manny

Comment

Hi Manny, I had to lower the resolution quite a bit before the photos would upload. Maybe give that a try.
                Cheers SJC

Comment

Ok SJC ill try!

Comment

Hey Guys, just sharing to u all my new pride. I'm happy with it but hopefully can add more accessories to it. Just waiting for the nudge bar and the roof racks atm.
                    Last edited by river; 06-12-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Manny, looks really good! Hope you have many good trips in it and get out and about!

Comment

Originally posted by SJC View Post
                        Hi Manny, I had to lower the resolution quite a bit before the photos would upload. Maybe give that a try.
                        Cheers SJC
                        Hey SJC,

I will look at raising the resolution of the uploads a bit to help with that depending on how much space they take up...

Comment

Hi Manny,

Rhino rack are saying that they will release their rail system for the heavier duty fully enclosed roof racks by "mid to late January should all go well"

He wasn't sure if that was only the GX model or for all models, but I will follow up with an email tonight so he can speak to engineering.

Comment

• 4tuna
                            4tuna commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Will the Gx get any standard roof rails or racks?

Hi 4tuna,

Rhino racks have these on their website so far and these are for the GX...

http://www.rhinorack.com.au/fit-my-c...uv-gx-11-15-on

Comment

• 4tuna
                            4tuna commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks Shaun

Just added a nudge bar... What do u think guys of any other suggestions to complete it?

Comment

• 00PLS
                            00PLS commented
                            Editing a comment
                            would to still go this bar if you could go back and go a full steel bar?
                        Working...
                        X