Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo Space

Hey guys,
    I am considering the purchase of a Fortuner after being (and loving) an owner of a four runner, through the early 2000's. I would remove the 3rd row seats, two kids is enough, and I need the boot space as I am a drummer so travel to and from gigs is a consideration. I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the litreage/dimensions of the boot space once the 3rd row seats are removed? Even just a rough idea of the measurements. i.e width by height (to top of seats) and also height to roof. Obviously with plastic mouldings, seat angles, interior lining curves etc this would be just a general measurement, but would help a long way as to getting an idea if I would need take the 22" bass drum, or the 18" bass drum to gigs!! Cheers guys,
    Marty

I don't have the volume with seats removed but I have removed the seats and I can easily fit two of these on the bottom and another two stacked on those in a 2x2 arrangement and still have some space on the sides and the top: https://www.anacondastores.com/campi...box/BP90117658

Comment

Working...
    X