Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its only 4 days new.....

I wonder what the odds are.......
    Picked up the Crusade friday lunchtime in sydney. Put over 400kms already....
    Heard a loud crack yesty morning taking kids to school.
    This morning the windscreen is cracked!!!!! Got a chip on the top edge and a 15cm crack travelling down......
    Had to put a claim in for a new windscreen already 😢😢

Bugger that sucks. Let us know how you get on as can't think many places will have replacements yet.

BJ

Comment

Sorry to hear that, hope can be fixed soon.

Comment

A few places have replacements as the hilux uses the same windscreen. But my insurance uses Windscreen Obriens and they wont have one for the crusade till friday. I think maybe the crusade is different as it has 'lines' in front of the drivers visor, I dont know what they are for.....

The missus now claims I'm the first to damage the new car..... Lol.

Comment

Glad to hear that can be sorted quickly.
          Does the crusade have auto headlights or wipers? If so they will be the sensors for that.

BJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmhdg1976 View Post
            Glad to hear that can be sorted quickly.
            Does the crusade have auto headlights or wipers? If so they will be the sensors for that.

BJ.
            I'm pretty sure those lines are for the car aerial??
            I've also heard that the Crusade has auto wipers but I've always had to switch mine on.

Comment

The stupid lines in the windscreen are for the digital radio. If you don't use the digital radio you don't need them, won't affect AM or FM radio.

Comment

Working...
              X