Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big news, Just got email: fortuner gx , now $27990 driveaway !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big news, Just got email: fortuner gx , now $27990 driveaway !!!

That has to be a typo that is ridiculously cheap

Comment

Since the email showed this price, I do not care whether people need to click link to detail page, my questions is whether from legal side, becasue of toyota's misleading, as owner we can request refund for the difference

Comment

• BESTIE
        BESTIE commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good point , when I first saw this that crossed my mind I only picked mine up Friday week ago . I would be super dirty if this was ligit. (Even though I bought the gxl not the gx.)

my wife is picking up a new Rav4 on Thursday so just enquired about this at dealer. yep def a typo

Comment

• maxnan
        maxnan commented
        Editing a comment
        seems this issue is not a new news, yes, a typo.

Website is showing $49,990 driveaway for me (canberra). Thats a great deal, GX Auto with alloys, what more could you want ? !
      Kinda annoying since the wheels were the only thing I didn't like on my GX and I just spend ~$1000 on alloys...

It's deals like this that make me wonder how well the fortuner is selling?
      But no matter, it's a great car, loving it.

Dave

Comment

They're just trying to move the remaining stock of 2015 build GX models. I got a great deal on mine. Pictures to come shortly, when UHF, lights and drawer system are installed.
        2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Here's the link to the correct price.
          View current Toyota fortuner Special Offers available in your area
          2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Working...
          X