Fortuner Genuine Toyota snorkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortuner Genuine Toyota snorkle

Got one put on the other day and I see 8 drilled holes in the back side near the drivers head level.
    I would upload a pic but my pic is too large
    Anyone notice this.

Do you mean holes on the snorkel itself?

I haven't seen a toyota snorkel. There will be a water drainage mechanism of some kind, but its usually just flanges where the air head joins the snorkel body and wouldn't look like drilled holes I shouldn't think.

Dave

Comment

Definitely 8 holes in the back side of it

Comment

Comment

Interesting.
          Doesn't seem right to me, hopefully someone else who owns one will chime in.

Comment

• Bretts-Forty
            Bretts-Forty commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah i faceballs Motorama Toyota where i got it from to getcan answer from them tomorrow
            Cheers.bud

Hello my snorkel is the same. It must be a water filtration they've implemented

Comment

Mine has them too, I think Justin is right and it's to drain any water that gets into it. Let's face it, if your car makes it to that depth of water I think you have more issues than getting water down the snorkle!

Comment

You're right. The holes are to drain any rainwater that enters from the top.
              2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Ill look at the toyota in house diagram of the snorkle tomorrow but its a water release.
                And i was told to point it backwards in the rain and dusty roads

Comment

Working...
                X