Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear seat cover panels (Can anyone from a 5 seater market help?).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat cover panels (Can anyone from a 5 seater market help?).

Do we have anyone on here from a market which had the Fortuner / SW4 without the third row seat.

I have found using online EPC's that there is a cover panel in those markets instead of the big lumpy plastic trim that covers the seat mechanism.

Typically I can not get any Toyota dealership in Australia to dig any deeper for me and backorder the part.

Hoping someone overseas can arrange a quote / purchase for me (Either that or at least get a part number I can provide to Toyota locally for a factory backorder).

Thanks, Sam

have a look at this
    https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...-3rd-row-seats

they just wrap some foam in vinyl and jam it in the hole... looks good enough as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

The trim which they have shoved the vynyl under its removed and replaced with a blank in the 5 seater market. I have that trim removed completely as it increases cargo space.

Comment

I don't know which market you found, but I just looked at the Argentina/Brazil market and found that they sold Fortuners without the third row. There could be other countries/markets where they may be available, but this is what I found with a quick search.

These are the part numbers I found in the parts catalog:

62538C-0K060-C0 COVER, QUARTER TRIM, HOLE REAR No.2 SEAT-WITHOUT, BLACK, TRIM4*

62538E-0K070-C0 COVER, QUARTER TRIM, HOLE REAR No.2 SEAT-WITHOUT, BLACK, TRIM4*

Those are zero's, not 'O's

If you have black trim, then these should work for you. If you have different colour, then deeper research will be needed - maybe they are only available in black. Hope this helps you...

Comment

Here's the Figure reference for this data: Click image for larger version

Name:	INSIDE TRIM BOARDS.png
Views:	226
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	21653

Comment

Working...
          X