Pre collision system malfunction on 2020Crusade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre collision system malfunction on 2020Crusade

Hi all. Wondering if anyone else has experienced the "Pre Collision System malfunction" error message. Its come up a few times over the last 12 months since buying a new 2020 Crusade. The message appears when driving on the road under normal conditions. Both the rear vision mirror laser and radar behind the front grill emblem was clear of any debris etc. The message disappears after the car has cooled down. The error causes cruise control and LDA to malfunction when activated. Curious!

yes , mine did it as well. At the last service they said that it had been unplugged , in other words ive been playing with it..... which was a load of bull as i have never touched it. Upon taking it back again they found that it needs a software update . all is ok now.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Hi White One and thanks for the reply. Reassuring to know its not something unique to my vehicle. If you don't mind me asking can you tell me when the software update was performed and was it done on your 2016 GX?

Comment

its was done on my service last month. and i now have a 2019 GX , just havent updated the profile info yet lol
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
        X