Graphite colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphite colour

I am curious to know if anyone here has the graphite colour and could share any insight into how it shows up scratches and swirls marks.
    I have a black car at the moment and never again as it shows up swirl marks everywhere. My care before that was mercury silver and was great, never showed a scratch. The graphite is more of a grey however so curious if it shares the same traits as the black.

I looked at graphite and it was "the pick" until we couldnt get an auto crusade tan leather..... Without a 3 month wait.
    We went with black instead. It has a blue sparkle in it. So far its been great -although its been confined to 9,000kms of city driving.
    It came with swirl marks from a buffer, but I used a silicone wax hand buffed on it.....

Ive now seen a few graphite fortuners in the Illawarra and southern Sydney areas..... Look good but not sure how many months theyve been on the road for.....

Comment

I definitely think that graphite is the pick of the available colours, but as I've only had mine a few months I can't really give you any insight into how it will it will hold up long term.
      2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Had the graphite off road in bush, scratches on the side panels, polished out ok, if you are looking close you can see the scratches.

Comment

Go white mate (you can't go wrong especially if you get some stone chips too.)
            had a black V6 Tarago with mirror finish paint work and it was a pain in the ass to keep tidy.
            i have a crystal peal Crusade and it's so much easier to look after but can also be a pain in the ass if you don't wash regularly.
            ;-()

Comment

Ive had mine 8 months now and its terrible for scratches! Looking back I prob would have gone white, but the graphite does look nice if you dont do too much offroading IMO

Comment

If your worried about your paint job go for white, white will hide swirl marks/scratches when buffing, stone chips won't look as bad and it's cheaper on insurance too. Advice from a spray painter

Comment

Working...
                X