Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatenLowe
    replied
    Hi...the ABC capital city programs simulcast their AM program on a digital radio channel. They also internet stream it. I have listened to both 612 ABC Brisbane and 774 ABC Melbourne in this way.
    It stands to reason 702 ABC Sydney will do likewise. Turn on your radio, let it do a full station scan. Then search through the stations, you should find it there.

pcb manufacturing and assembly
    Last edited by PatenLowe; 13-06-2019, 04:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vaughnus
    commented on 's reply
    Can't remember exactly, but I recall seeing a post on a Prado forum somewhere with the same issue so I knew there must be a way to resolve it. The user manual was useless, not sure why they don't include any info there.

• Cupladays
    commented on 's reply
    Ok - Vaughnus - Amazing - That worked exactly as you described. Where would I be without this forum? Awesome now my presets are stacked with exactly what I want. Thanks so much! How the bloody hell did you figure that out by the way? I don't think I would have found that....!

• Vaughnus
    replied
    Had the same problem in my new Fortuner and just figured it out.
    1. Select Digital Radio as the source.
    2. Select Stations so it shows a list of stations on the left.
    3. Hold down Tune (left or right) and it changes to a separate list of stations.

It appears there are 3 separate lists of stations. Once you can find them, set up the presets you want and then you won't have to deal with this again.
    Last edited by Vaughnus; 01-11-2017, 03:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RALF
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Simon,
    Sorry for the late reply.
    So no radio setting that you could of changed?
    I took my car to the dealership up here and they said there was noting they could do.
    I still can't get the ABC Dab channels.

Cheers,
    Ralf..

• Simon
    replied
    Toyota did the 10K service today and found that there was a setting wrong in the radio. This wasn't something that was user changeable. Now have all the DAB stations available.

Leave a comment:

• RALF
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Simon,
    Let me know how you get along.

• Simon
    replied
    Yep, I can't get any of the commercial stations in Perth. Going to get it checked next week at the 10K service.

Leave a comment:

• RALF
    started a topic ABC Digital On DAB Radio??

ABC Digital On DAB Radio??

Hi folks,

Anyone else having problems adding the digital ABC channels to the DAB station list?
    i live in Adelaide and can't seem to get the radio scan to pickup these channels even though my wife's X-Trail has no problems.

Cheers,

Ralf..
Working...
X