Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you missing?

Hi everyone,

I thought I would put a this up to see what people miss that they had in other cars.

For example I never thought I used the driver's foot rest until I notice that there is not one in the Fortuner.

The other thing I really miss is having a washer for the rear window. So when it is dirty from road spray of the wet road, you could squirt some water, and bang its clean again.

What things do you think Toyota left off your Fortuner.

My GX came with a rear window washer.
    I think you just push the window wiper stalk forward from memory.

Comment

• thehunteroz
      thehunteroz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i too thought it was missing but the water jet is well hidden e.g. up behind rear spoiler, push forward on the window wiper stalk

My GX has a rear washer - and it also has a driver's foot rest. 😬
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Same, my GX has a rear washer and a foot rest.

Comment

Yes I found the washer for the rear window but I still would like a foot rest. I might need to ring Toyota and ask about it.
        Last edited by pointlowly; 07-09-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Just found out that the Fortuner with manual transmission do not get the foot rest. Shame on you Toyota.

Comment

Yeah no foot rest in mine neither 😳😳😳

Comment

I miss comfy landcruiser seats, I find the drivers seat digs into my left leg too much.
              Cheers Dave
              2015 GX Auto

Comment

Working...
              X