Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new 8" unit and roof screen on new fortuner indonisia launch - why not for oz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 8" unit and roof screen on new fortuner indonisia launch - why not for oz?

seems we can fit 8" unit , where can I get genuine one?

Comment

yeah, it seems like Toyota Australia is holding back on few stuff. I've ordered my genuine rear bumper protector and scuff plates from Thailand. Still waiting for them to arrive!
      The asian spec. gets different map lights as well. More upmarket look and all the interior lights are LED.

Comment

Yes, I did notice LED lights as well, very ture that oz version is holding back, might be 2017 model will patch these holes.

But feel uncoomfortable, because only 3 months different from launch, asia and oz version is such different

Especially for crusade version, oz no roof screen, no 8"unit and active safety function and interior LED.

Might we can find 8" geniue unit in Thailand through ebay in the future.

Comment

Comment

You'll probably find that our ADR regulations stop the installation of those high vibrancy LED interior lights.
            That also probably goes for the roof mounted entertainment system that seems to be located above the front seat occupants.
            They can do pretty much what they want in Thailand/Indonesia when it comes to car mods.

Comment

You can purchase LED replacements globes. Have a look at Ebay heaps there and cheap enough.

Comment

Working...
              X