Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

Hi all, hunting for insurance cover in Brisbane before taking over my car (Fortuner Crusade). I gone online and got a quote from NRMA, AAMI, RACQ, Suncorp and Youi. NRMA & AAMI quoted me around $450-500 full comprehensive with $800 excess. RACQ came at $680 mark and Suncorp & Youi were +$980. I've got rating 1 for life and no accident or claim history. All excess are around $800-$850 marks.

May I ask who is paying what figure and through which insurer (ball park figures). I don't want to go to a cheapie insurer and in case of a claim get ripped off or have a poor after sale customer service . I've always used suncorp and they've been absolutely great buy at a premium cost. Currently insuring my work car through RACQ but from what i hear their insurance customer claim service is average .

Thanks

Youi for me - $850 per year.

Comment

....... had a 30min phone call from Youi at work today and they dropped it to $750 annually. I told him ill give him a call back when he sends me the updated quote & the policy disclosure info to my mail... he was pretty quick to jump to the word " Credit card" and told me he can only give me that price if only i give him my credit card details right then....
      they surly love to play games!

Comment

Working...
      X