Secondary Fuel Filter Fortuner/Hilux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secondary Fuel Filter Fortuner/Hilux

Installed a Secondary Fuel Filter Kit few days ago.
    Cost $330 plus postage from Diesel Care.
    Have now found the same Filter Kit for $275 plus post from Baileys Diesel.
    Those intending to install the same unit check it out.
    Gordon

I have the Baileys one and a mate got it for $250 and installed it a couple of wks ago. So is there any difference between the two kits? I can supply a photo if required

Comment

They are the same Fuel Manager kit.
      Nice to see someone saved a few dollars.
      Gordon.

Comment

i have the fuel manager kit , at 30 micron primary. works well caught some water in the fuel which i picked up at Bamaga , Cape York
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Can you tell me the Baileys kit no.? I had a Diesel Care on my hilux and it was 100pc...thanks GaryB

Comment

Has anyone got this fuel filter kit and a oil catch can? Tax tie is here and im thinking of spoiling myself. Just looking for photos of where it all fits, as i have a 2nd battery, things are looking tight!

Comment

I have both - the catch can fits over next to the brake booster so plenty of room there. The fuel filter kit has a large bracket which replaces the factory filter bracket and allows the factory and new one to sit side by side. yes it will be a bit squeezy but there is enough room and you can slide the filter housings up and out if you need to do any maintenance. the small glow plug ECU is also relocated onto the new bracket.
              2016 GX , in White

Comment

Awesome thanks for the quick reply. Any photos of the setup?

Comment

• Skardo22
                  Skardo22 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ill have to wait till the car gets back tonight, if you still want a pic

no not on here but ive put them on the facebook page a few weeks back
                2016 GX , in White

Comment

I know it`s listed on here but I also have the Provent 200 catch can. After seeing the gunk that is drained out of the catch can I`d say it is mandatory to fit on the Fortuner.
                  I already had the Provent (removed from my previous Pathfinder) so I just bought an installation kit from Weston Filters in Sydney I`m in Victoria.
                  Fitting is straight forward and simple and full details come with the kit.
                  Gordon

Comment

Working...
                  X