Prado v 4tuna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prado v 4tuna

I am currently driving a 2016 Vx Prado and the week before I was driving a gxl 4tuna. The Prado drives much nicer on the road than the tuna however I just don't love the size of the Prado.

Has anyone else driven the Prado and 4tuna? What are your thoughts on both vehicles?

In what way don't you like the way the Fortuner drives in comparison to the Prado?
    If the Prado is a larger car then what don't you like about it?
    I have never driven a Prado so I can't really comment however I also have a nice Tarago GLX I am selling which drives completely different to my Fortuner (quieter, smoother & faster.)
    Depends what you're looking for in a car and everyone knows the Fortuner was designed more for 'off-roading'.

Comment

I've not driven the new 2.8 Prado but plenty of others. Their respective heritage tells the story: the Prado is a poor man's Lexus (but has excellent ride quality as a result!) and the Fortuner is a family man's' Hiliux (and no-one has ever bought a Hilux for ride quality. Ever).

Comment

The Prado feels better on the road , more sedan like than the tuna as this is where one would spend most of its time. That being said I don't need or like the size of the Prado it's just a bit too big.(and I don't need to be one of those people who think bigger is better/beat my chest) 😂

Comment

Do you need off road capability? If not go the Kluger, probably even better on road than the Prado

Comment

Regarding the size you feel, prado looks bigger, but it actually wider than fortuner only around 4cm, lengh and tall are similar, roughly similar size between 2 cars

Prado is all-wheel-drive all time seems, but fortuner is only part-time 4x4, on hard road only 2-wheel drive, when driving, all wheel drive is feel better for higher car i think.

for me, I have not drive too many cars, only civic , crv , falcon, multivan kind of , so, not quite sensitive for the driving performance.

fortuner to me , have not too much difference personally, but I believe prado will drive better than fortuner.

just for reference, ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X