Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting a budget for some upgrades

Hey folks,

Just setting up a budget for some upgrades and interested to hear from you all.
    I'm looking to go with a 2 inch lift, snorkel and a front bar. What sort of $$ would these jobs run me?

Steel or alloy front bar?

Any other ideas I should be looking at?

Thanks in advance

From the looking around I have been doing I reckon around 2k give or take for a bar.

2 inch lift 1.5k give or take.

Snorkel 400 give or take.

Comment

Guys would be interested to know what people have paid for accessories, tow bars, bull bars, nudge bars, snorkels etc.
      Please post brand and cost, preferably fitted. Good info for us all to help bargain on pricing.

Comment

Definitely following this thread...

Comment

Hi everyone,
          Just got my TJM Hendra store quote - really nice sales team and aiming to please with showroom service - and the only steel bar (only bar from TJM I think) is the T13 Outback Steel bar - $1994.99 + $89.95 for wiring harness and $330 to fit and optional paint to match car $420 all incl. GST.

Bar looks OK as I saw it in store (though it was a Ranger model)

Side steps were $860 and side rails are modular (chassis mount at back and don't need side steps) and cost $510. Fitting $220 for both. Painting extra.

TJM Snorkel $439 and fitting $220

If lots bought in 1 go then maybe a package discount perhaps??? I'm saving up.....

johton1971

Comment

TJM is about to release an Alloy bar in 2 months. It's pretty impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Skardo22 View Post
              TJM is about to release an Alloy bar in 2 months. It's pretty impressive
              Yes rang them today as they have it pictured in their end of year financial sale where you get $500 cash back (off the invoice). No rain checks. Told them false advertising when it is pictured and not available - didn't care,
              i am hoping to talk to someone at the Bne caravan and Camping show next weekend to try and secure at the reduced price for when they are release as I do love the look of it.

i am basing my build on the look of this one.

BJ
              Last edited by Bmhdg1976; 05-06-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Skardo22
                Skardo22 commented
                Editing a comment
                Would be good if they could give a price on it.

• Bmhdg1976
                Bmhdg1976 commented
                Editing a comment
                i have been told about $2500 plus fitting. but nothing confirmed

The Ironman bar is priced at $1295...
              i was quoted $1995 fitted, as i have a GX and require a wiring harness for the fog lamps...
              There suspension kits are reasonably priced, well they are on their web page...

Comment

Comment

We recently purchased our tuna and had the following installed prior to pick up:
                  -TJM steel T13 outback bar
                  -Milford cargo barrier
                  -Hayman Reece towbar
                  -4x BFG AT KO2's
                  -Bonnet protector
                  -Side window weather shields
                  -Floor and cargo rubber mats
                  -OME suspension upgrade with airbagman airbags in the rear
                  All of this was supply and fit in Perth WA. Total cost $7500

Comment

Working...
                  X