Ironman products released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironman products released

Ironman have updated their Fortuner accessories.

http://www.ironman4x4.com/fit-my-4x4/results

It will be nice to have more pictures of this bullbar

Comment

The photo with recovery points show the fortuner with bullbar, but it looks like it has lowering springs, tilting down. I wonder if due to bullbar weight in front? Doesn't look like it has a winch installed in that photo.

but the bullbar sure looks good & strong 👍
      Last edited by Kiat; 02-06-2016, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

There are a heap of photos of this bar on the Ironman 4x4 Thailand Facebook page.

Comment

I called my local Ironman distributor today and there is only a small number of Fortuner Bars in the first shipment and they believe they will go quick due to interest.
              I have ordered mine an got it for $1250 (supply only) as ill will fit myself.

I got a price of an ARB Hilux summit bar (pretty much same as Fortuner) was close to $2600.. and $3200 fitted. and TJM was just under $2000 supply and $2900 fitted..

Has anyone else got any other prices?

Comment

• Tonks
                Tonks commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey skardo22, I got mine for $1380, in total $1800 to fit. Did you have any problems fitting yours on?

• Skardo22
                Skardo22 commented
                Editing a comment
                My bar is actually getting painted at moment, expected to be finished this week. So hopefully pick it up friday and put all the fog lamps back in etc.

• 00PLS
                00PLS commented
                Editing a comment
                What part of the bar are you painting? The new metal bar??

Has anyone priced the recovery points yet?

Comment

• Tonks
                Tonks commented
                Editing a comment
                $100 dollars for the pair

Kiat, I got a steel toyota bull bar & 9000lb warn winch fitted by toyota. The toyota bull bar kit came with a few bits & bobs to lift the nose of the car, due to the weight of the steel bar, so the nose wouldn't dip, & it didn't. Then 2 weeks I took it to ARB for a 40mm OME lift.

Comment

• Rusty
                Rusty commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Anthony.
                Whats the car like on road with the ironman lift?

• Skardo22
                Skardo22 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have the Ironman lift in mine Fortuner, Suspension ride was a bit stiff and bouncy when first in. but now that its settled in the ride its not that different, with less body roll. I have constant load front springs (to take weight of bulbar) with Foam Cell Pro struts with Comfort rear springs and Foam Cell Pro shocks. lift is between 45-50mm and the front struts have thread on the outer so you can adjust the struts up and down (have to remove to do so)
                ISSUE AT MOMENT
                i have a driveline vibration on take off, I'm hoping to fix once i install a ARB tailsharft spacer. (ARB and TJM kits come with a spacer)

Good to hear that Athony. I don't think it would dip looking at the other photos posted by Skardo22. The photo on the Ironman webpage didn't do much justice to it 🤒

Comment

Rusty; I've the 40mm OME lift. I find it pretty good, especially coupled with the standard ground clearance & the 18" rims. Ride not as soft as stock, but to be expected as its an for off road set up. I asked about rear bum sag... both the ARB installer & salesman sat in the wagon part & combined they weighed 160kgs. The bum hardly moved.

Comment

exciting times Skardo22

Comment

Tonks. You had your bar fitted yet?

Comment

Yeah on Friday last wk, it looks awesome. I've had ppl at work complimenting me, ppl walk past my car at home stop to have a look 😂😂😂 I think we're onto something good

Comment

Comment

• Skardo22
                          Skardo22 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          looks gr8, there is a pattern in the install instructions. So fingers crossed i get it right!!!

• Tonks
                          Tonks commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Skardo22 with patience and persistence you'll get mate 😉

• Badger
                          Badger commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Guys. I know its an old thread, but how have your ironman bars treated you? I am thinking of fitting one myself. ARB is just way too expensive.
                      Working...
                      X