X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECB Alloy Bullbar

Guys, more options for Fortuner alloy bullbar.. This time from ECB 👍👍👍

Link HERE
    Last edited by Kiat; 03-06-2016, 06:41 PM.

Nice! I have an ECB big tube bar on my old 4wd (suzuki), its very nicely made. Thick alloy (6mm, I think ARB's alloy bars are 4mm), certainly seems strong..

It doesn't look like they've bothered to do anything about additional trim/armour underneath it and in the corners like most of the others which is interesting. Not that they generally add any strength, by they could prevent some damage from bouncing rocks or getting hung up on stuff. No mention of recovery points either, but I assume those from the other manufacturers would probably still be able to be mounted to the end of the chassis rails and would be accessible beneath the ECB bar.

I wonder if a silver powder-coat one would be a good match for my silver GX.... Sure wish ARB would hurry up so I can choose one!

Comment

Perhaps one good thing not having a trim underneath the bumper, allows choices for recovery points, underbody protection, etc..

Comment

There are prices for ECB Toyota Fortuner Product Range

Product Finish Price
        Type 8 Bar - ADR Compliant Polished 1350.00
        Type 8 Bar - ADR Compliant Black Ripple 1190.00
        Type 8 Bar - ADR Compliant Silver Ripple 1255.00
        Type 8 Bar - ADR Compliant Silver Hammertone 1190.00
        Nudge Bar 76mm - ADR Compliant Polished 850.00
        Nudge Bar 76mm - ADR Compliant Black Ripple 770.00
        Nudge Bar 76mm - ADR Compliant Silver Ripple 805.00
        Nudge Bar 76mm - ADR Compliant Silver Hammertone 770.00
        Nudge Bar 63mm Series 2 - ADR Compliant Polished 925.00
        Nudge Bar 63mm Series 2 - ADR Compliant Black Ripple 845.00
        Nudge Bar 63mm Series 2 - ADR Compliant Silver Ripple 880.00
        Nudge Bar 63mm Series 2 - ADR Compliant Silver Hammertone 845.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar Winch Bar - With ECB bumper lights - ADR Compliant Polished 3185.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar Winch Bar - With ECB bumper lights - ADR Compliant Black Ripple 3010.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar Winch Bar - With ECB bumper lights - ADR Compliant Silver Ripple 3080.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar Winch Bar - With ECB bumper lights - ADR Compliant Silver Hammertone 3010.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar - Bumper Replacement - With ECB Bumper Lights - ADR Compliant Polished 3055.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar - Bumper Replacement - With ECB Bumper Lights - ADR Compliant Black Ripple 2880.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar - Bumper Replacement - With ECB Bumper Lights - ADR Compliant Silver Ripple 2950.00
        Big Tube ™ Bullbar - Bumper Replacement - With ECB Bumper Lights - ADR Compliant Silver Hammertone 2880.00
        ECB Product Finishes

Choose from a range of quality finishes for your ECB product. These finishes include: Mirror Polished Alloy, Silver Hammertone Powdercoated Alloy, Black Ripple Powdercoated Alloy and Silver Ripple Powdercoated Alloy.

Comment

Apparently, the ECB bar does have underbody plates - they just omitted them from the photo's on the website? That's what the guy told me today from ECB anyway. We're getting one fitted in a few days - I'll post a few pics up when it's on...

Comment

Got the bar fitted. Here's some pictures as promised. Very happy with the look of it, seems very solid. Has plates under the bar that all look very neat and retains a good departure angle. There's also a couple of additional 'towing' points - not recovery points. Great to winch off! The bar they fitted has a small dent on the top so they will either replace the full bar or discount the price a little. Love the polished look, but not sure on the practicalities in the long term - the silver ripple finish on their website looks pretty awesome! The best part is the whole bar and mounting gear only adds 35kg to the car.

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Working...
              X