Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neoprene Car Seat Covers

From supertrim.com.au 28/06/16.

Many thanks for your enquiry. Absolutely we have premium neoprene seat covers custom made to fit a Toyota Fortuner (Oct 15 on).

· Front Pair (half back) : $219 + $50 full backs + $20 map pockets

· Rear Cover (half back): $269

· Plus freight: what's your post code?

Please refer to the Product Information below for more details and do not hesitate to contact us on 03 8774 2705 for further assistance.

Regards,

Hung

Product information

• The standard colour is black with light grey stitching

• The quoted prices always include separate head rest covers, but covers for console lid cover and armrest cutouts (where armrests exist) are charged separately.

• If your car has front side airbags, airbag compatible covers are available – with an airbag seam that splits open when the airbag operates.

• Standard design covers the entire seat except the back of the seat – where about one-third of the top section is covered, allowing access to original map pockets (if any).

• If your car has split seats (40/60 or 50/50 or 60/40), the cover is in pieces to allow the split seat still to fold / move independently with the covers fitted on.

• The standard rear cover design covers up the armrest / cup holder (if any), making it inoperable. However, customers can request an armrest cutout (with zipper / Velcro) so the armrest / cup holder can still be used – for $50 extra.

• Turnaround: up to 3 working days for manufacture (plus 3 to 5 extra working days for options added).

Geniune Toyota covers for front with headrest covers are $199 delivered. The back pocket is exposed for use.

Comment

Fitted up the neoprene covers today. I really like the feel of them and the waterproof aspect with the rubber backing. Fit well. About an hour to fit.

Comment

Looks good Silver Tuna 👍

I notice the center console armrest is also covered. Is that included in the package standard?

Comment

I think it was $20 extra. The 2nd row seat covers fitted really well too, but the photo wouldn't post and I've put kids seats in now.

Comment

G'day guys, I'm researching car seat covers n came across your conversation. Tossing between getting a set from supertrim n some new guys a mate introduced calledd Dingo Trails (https://dingotrails.com.au/product-c...ortuner-an160/). Any1 has any other recommendations for a Fortuner AN60?I I'm really interested in Neoprene. Cheers
            Buy quality water resistant Toyota Fortuner neoprene seat covers online made in Australia. Free shipping Australia wide. Money back guarantee.
            Last edited by autoloverzz; 28-05-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X