Smart Bar for Fortuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borgna View Post
    Looking at the 2018 arb price list which was updated in March the arb summit bullbar is $2220 and fitting is $605 taking the total to $2825 and that is without fog lights.

The winch compatible smart bar is priced $2535 and fitting is $275 taking the total to $2810 so it’s pretty much the same price. However for the smart bar it does say it suits the oem fog lights and the price for fog lights on the summit bar is $173 and $165 fitting which is another $338.

The smart bar also says you can get daytime running lights for $216 and $83 fitting so a total of $299.

I would be interested in seeing how it looks on a graphite fortuner as that’s what I have
    Will post some pics here when fitted.😀

Comment

Some photos of my ARB smart bar, happy with the way it looks and the snug fit around the body.

Comment

• Adam Newbury
        Adam Newbury commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks good on the charcoal paint, you're not going for the winch by the looks but can you send pics if you add lights...curious how much room they have as they look narrow.

• mstapo
        mstapo commented
        Editing a comment
        It is the winch compatible bar, but would be limited in size for the round driving lights.

That does look like a very snug fit. Nice mate

Comment

Looks good, reminds me of the Batman mask 😷.

Comment

I thinking of maybe going with a smartbar just for weight reasons. I have heard very good things on these bars for years.

Comment

Originally posted by jstorm3010 View Post
            I thinking of maybe going with a smartbar just for weight reasons. I have heard very good things on these bars for years.
            are they available for the Tuna? and i guess they are not winch compatible?
            2016 GX , in White

Comment

I'm about to pickup a 2020 gxl in the saturn blue. I was going to go for an Ironman Deluxe bar again like my last fortuner but I'm going to have a good look at the stealth bar. Can't find any examples out there though and I doubt it has been fitted and approved for the facelift model yet.

Comment

Working...
              X