Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GME UHF Aerial/Antenna Gutter Mount Bracket

Hi all,

I've contacted GME to ask about any plans to develop the gutter mount UHF antenna bracket for Toyota Fortuner. The response was positive and this is what they said:

"We currently do have a bracket that is in the process of being designed and tested for the vehicle you have listed below.

There is no current ETA for this model but it should be released in the early months of 2017. I would suggest that you stay connected with us over our website and Facebook Page to keep yourself updated with the product releases."

Cheers,
    Sash

I looked into that as well , but decided it would be too difficult with the roof profile and the existing racks. Ended up with a TCM guard mount , as used on all the mining Hiluxes.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

My mistake, I was meant to say guard mount.

Comment

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/182180901...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT this is what you need. supposedly available as left or right sides but the seller sent me the wrong side , even after leaving an ebay message !!

fits the Tuna perfectly and no body mods.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Thanks for that. How sturdy is this mount? I have GME AE4018 antenna. Do you think it would hold it?

Comment

its reasonably strong , and made for mining use so should be ok. the AE4018 is only 600m tall so shouldnt be a problem.
            another option would be the Hilux bonnet bracket , used for work lights.
            2016 GX , in White

Comment

Great, thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X