Rock Sliders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Sliders

Does anyone know if Rock Sliders are available. I'm not interested in the genuine Toyota replacement side steps. I'm after something more like this -
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Try contacting Opposite Lock as they source / have Front Runner gear which might do the job, as well as asking ARB & other off road manufacturers.

From my experience in trying to find certain gear for the Tuner, I think its a case of not enough of them have been sold yet, to justify companies making products to suit it.

Comment

Check ARB web-site. They've a new 2017 retail equipment / price list . See page 242 for what you're after

Comment

Thanks, Anthony. I'll check with ARB, but I think their Summit series has tread plates (which I don't want).

Hopefully I'll have more luck with Opposite Lock. If Xrox sliders are available, that would be just what I want.
        2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Only ones I've found are the frontrunner ones but haven't looked too hard, not even sure if they're for the current model or for the previous model sold overseas but its on an Australian website so I guess they would be the right ones, here's a link http://www.toughtoys.com.au/products...-rock-sliders/
          Apparently rhino 4x4 are bringing some out this year but I think it might be worth getting some custom built. Quite a few places around that can do it just need to find a good price.

Comment

Rhino 4x4 are now saying they have sliders available for the Fortuner.

Price is $950 + fitting.

Does anyone have any experience with Rhino products?

Comment

I just fitted a rhino bar and love it. Looks brilliant and appears well made. Fitted it myself in a day no worries. Will definitely be looking at their rock sliders and they should be coming out with a rear bar this year some time.

Comment

I've just had the Rhino 4X4 sliders fitted, and they look great.
                More clearance, and much tougher, than the original sidesteps.

Check out the pics -

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vxt7rnfz...8fwYyb2ba?dl=0

Comment

They look great! Better start saving a bit more. Hopefully they bring out a nice looking rear bar soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mrh460 View Post
                    I've just had the Rhino 4X4 sliders fitted, and they look great.
                    More clearance, and much tougher, than the original sidesteps.

Check out the pics -

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2vxt7rnfz...8fwYyb2ba?dl=0
                    They look awesome.
                    From your photos it looks like you can use them as steps too, is this correct?

Also any idea how much they weigh?

Thanks.

Comment

They're not really designed as steps, but they can be used that way, such as for reaching up to load a roof rack.

I'm not sure of the weight, but give Ben at Rhino a call and I'm sure he'll help you.

http://www.rhino4x4.com.au/

Comment

OK cool thanks.
                        ​​​​​​Roof rack access was what I wondering about, so sounds like they will suit my needs.
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

My Rock sliders going on tomorrow.
                          By Phat Bars

Comment

I like both the Rhino and Phat Bars - what was the cost of the Phat Bars? They look custom built...

Comment

BMK Customs $1050 fitted. They will make any design you want...proper chassis mounted too.

Comment

Working...
                              X