Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rompin
    replied
    Heh. Well spotted mrh. What a scam. Have contacted Toyota for a price. How very annoying

Leave a comment:

• mrh460
    replied

Leave a comment:

• deeman111
    replied
    My bar came with the cradle. If i were you i would go back to the dealer and demand the cradle. Whats the point of selling the bar as winch compatable if it doesnt actually fit a winch??

Leave a comment:

• Rompin
    replied
    Thanks Deeman. Yeah photos would be great. Also where did you get the winch cradle from...went to fit winch today and noticed my genuine winch compatible steel bullbar does'nt have the cradle. Annoying to say the least

Leave a comment:

• deeman111
    replied
    Sorry for the slow reply Rompin, i have the 12000lbs domin8r. My bull bar is the toyota winch compatable, so the hinge was already built in. As for the solenoid mounting, i put it on the inside of the front bar, offset so it didnt clash with anything. I ran an extension of the controller plug to the upright of the bullbar, where the WARN one would mount. Hard to describe, if you need photos let me know and i will take some

Leave a comment:

• Rompin
    replied
    Originally posted by deeman111 View Post
    Had my Domin8r winch on the Fortuner since Jan 2016, has saved me 3 times and saved many other people on numerous occasions. 12 months in i took it off the car, stripped it and re-greased it. It was imaculate inside, even after a few submersions in water etc. The only downside was the cross bars around the winch drum all had surface rust, and the winch engagement lever was corroded. Nothing a wire brush and some killrust paint couldnt fix.

Im very impressed by it, and for the price its well worth it for the amount of use it actually gets
    Deeman. What size dominator did you fit. And what did you do for hinging the number plate?

Leave a comment:

• Pearltuna
    replied
    Originally posted by deeman111 View Post
    Had my Domin8r winch on the Fortuner since Jan 2016, has saved me 3 times and saved many other people on numerous occasions. 12 months in i took it off the car, stripped it and re-greased it. It was imaculate inside, even after a few submersions in water etc. The only downside was the cross bars around the winch drum all had surface rust, and the winch engagement lever was corroded. Nothing a wire brush and some killrust paint couldnt fix.

Im very impressed by it, and for the price its well worth it for the amount of use it actually gets
    my experience is exactly the same, I had mine on landcruiser for 4 years and worked everytime but had same minor issues as deeman

Leave a comment:

• salv8805
    replied
    THanks mate much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• deeman111
    replied

Leave a comment:

• salv8805
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks mate

• Bussa
    replied
    I purchased one 12 months ago. Have used it three times to get out of trouble and it has been great! No issues.

Leave a comment:

• greyone58
    replied
    I have one but not used it yet, which simply means I haven't been anywhere where I could get into trouble. We had it installed when having our bullbar fitted. The people doing the install (Ironman dealer) didn't offer an opinion. Sorry, not very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• salv8805
    started a topic 4wd supacentre winches

4wd supacentre winches

Does anyone have the 4wd supacentre winch? and have you used it and what do you think of them? opinions appreciated
Working...
X