Dobinson MRR Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dobinson MRR Suspension

Hi, After reading all the coments in this forum, I decided to get Dobinsons MRR. Am i going to get 2" more than current clearance? Is there enough space in the front to put remote reservoir? Or do i need Internal Reservoir as advised by Caleb GHT. Also do I need to put spacer for BFG KO2s? What size? Thanks
    Attached Files

Any bigger then a 265/65R18 or 265/70r17 and you will need to relocate your spare wheel. You will also need a centre bearing spacer for your tail shaft, not a bigger deal as if Robinson doesn't have one TJM have one that suits a 2" lift.

Comment

Originally posted by pasan24 View Post
      Hi, After reading all the coments in this forum, I decided to get Dobinsons MRR. Am i going to get 2" more than current clearance? Is there enough space in the front to put remote reservoir? Or do i need Internal Reservoir as advised by Caleb GHT. Also do I need to put spacer for BFG KO2s? What size? Thanks
      My thoughts here:

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...mrr-suspension

Also read something on here about the external emote reservoir rubbing for someone else. (mine are the internal reservoir model)

Got bang on 50mm lift and yes i def needed a spacer..but dont know the size.
      Last edited by 4Tuner; 24-09-2017, 06:23 AM.
      Crusade, Summit Bar, Dobinsons Monotube, BFG AT.

Comment

Do I need suspension upgrade to put those 265/65/18 ko2s? Also I dont have a bull bar and heavy gear at the back, so would it make big difference compares to Toyota suspension to make more comfortable
        . Fortuner is not as comfortable as Prado 150.

Comment

Should I stick with Toyota suspension

Comment

you will need to lift to get that size under there as front will scrub under steering lock. but a bypass shock system should have more comfort then stock.

Comment

Working...
            X