Reverse camera switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse camera switches

Can someone please advise whether our head units are exactly the same as the ones in the Hilux.

If they are, then these plug and play reverse camera switches would be of interest to many of us.

https://carboncarsystems.com.au/shop...-toyota-hilux/

I asked the store manager from Carbon Car Systems, and he said he would have to check to make sure.

He's going to get me in for a test fit in the near future.
    Last edited by mrh460; 09-03-2018, 12:43 PM.
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

to my knowledge they are. I did that mod myself , it basically just needs one diode placed in the reverse feed wire . Ive also added a front camera but that took a lot more work.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

A front camera would be great for them steep declines with ruts that you can’t see while going down

Comment

I just had a look at the centre console I’ve got no space for a spare switch. I’ve got 3 spare spots underneath the drivers side cup holder but I’m not sure if the wire would be long enough to reach there

Comment

2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

mrh460 , I purchase this kit last week from Carbon and have since installed it.
            Takes about half an hour to do and works great.

Comment

• mrh460
              mrh460 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks very much for letting me know. 🙂
              Last time I checked they told me they still weren’t sure it would work with the Fortuner.

• blatchi
              blatchi commented
              Editing a comment
              how hard was the dash to get out?
          Working...
          X