Wanted half or full cargo barrier ADR approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted half or full cargo barrier ADR approved

Hi All, I'm looking for a half or full cargo barrier ADR approved. I plan on installing rear drawers in the near future and was surprised by cost of a new one. I'm located in Sydney and am willing to travel a few hundred km.
    Thanks in advance.

Off Road Systems at Smeaton Grange (Sth West Sydney). They did my rear drawers and several months later they sourced and installed an ADR half cargo barrier. On the forum's search box type in cargo barrier and you'll see a few threads on there. Likewise I'm in Sydney and it was easy to get to via the M5.

Comment

• Anthony
      Anthony commented
      Editing a comment
      Cost $765 2yrs ago. *Note; if you've a car fridge / slide set up in the back, or whatever, take it with you so they can check to see if it'll still fit once the cargo barrier is installed. I've a 60lt Evakool fridge and changed the handle at the barrier end so the original handle wouldn't rub against the metal grill. With the tail gate closed the rear fridge handle (stock) has about 4-ish cm clearance from touching the tail gate. Something to think about.

Thanks Anthony. I've found new ones for sale but was looking for 2nd hand due to the cost.

Comment

Working...
    X