For Sale: GXL Roof rails & Rola Rack Clamp type kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: GXL Roof rails & Rola Rack Clamp type kit

For Sale: GXL - Grey, Roof Rails $250ono, Rola Rack - Clamp type rail kit - Used twice $150ono
    Located Padbury Perth.

Prefer pickup due to size of them or courier at your own cost/organise.

Hello
    What did you replace the rails with and was it hard to remove the headliner to access them. Any pics would be appreciated
    I have had big problems with Rhino legs clamping to the rails and need another option
    cheers
    Andrew

Comment

• 4tuna WA
      4tuna WA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the headliner was a big job to remove, took most of a day, and had to remove all side trims, seatbelts, handles etc and centre light now needs replacing.

Can you confirm the roof racks are complete, and mount to the stock rails? Also are the roof racks straight or curved slightly?

Very interested if it meets my needs
    James

Comment

• 4tuna WA
      4tuna WA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah they are complete, all bolts n keys etc are there, only used em twice. They are slightly curved.

What rack system did you replace the stock flush rails with ? Have you a pic

Comment

I drilled and riveted some Rhino rack rails into the slot...was a tricky job speciialy with the curtain airbag right under it, but it was the only way I could get the heavy duty 100kg bars to fit

Comment

• Gajac
        Gajac commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you overcome the offset step height from inboard to outboard when riveting the Rhino rack?
        Any pics would be great.

The offset step height? Not sure what u mean..

Comment

the inner and outer edges of the roof channels are at different heights but the bottom is flat. the Rhino rack legs compensate for the difference anyway.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

• 4tuna WA
          4tuna WA commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah the Rhino rails are to suit the fortuner rail profile...
      Working...
      X