iDrive throttle controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iDrive throttle controller

iDrive throttle controller for the 2015+ models - $150 posted. As-new condition with purchase receipt from June17. Used this for a month on mine while waiting for the safari armax ecu.
    Msg me if interested.
    iDrive Windbooster Throttle Control allows you to tune the signal from the accelerator pedal for sharper acceleration through immediate throttle response

Do you have the Safari armax ECU installed?
    if so can you share any info on what you have found and what you think about it.
    Keen to hear about it, checked out website and looks pretty decent. I guess you had good recommendations of it.

Comment

Are these iDrive’s really worth the coin?

Comment

Depends how much you like instant acceleration v's dislike throttle lag, especially offroad and overtaking when towing. It's also an easy way of accessing instant acceleration without going down the path of a chip, or if you're uncertain if you want a chip then try a throttle controller first, that might be all you find that you need.

Comment

I'm also interested in the Safari armax ECU but believe it is sometime in November when they will be relased for the Fortuner/Hilux

Comment

November? What’s this i’ve had installed for the last few months

Comment

Still available?

Comment

WOW I was just looking at safari ecu talk about complex stuff no hiding that from the dealer

what’s the damage for one and is it that good

Comment

Working...
                X