Genuine Toyota bullbar for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine Toyota bullbar for sale

I'm selling my genuine Toyota steel bulbar - was on the car for 1 year and is in good condition. Comes with all the bolts. Pick up in Brisbane.

Reason I am selling is I needed recovery points and at the time none fitted the bar. From this post, roadsafe ones now fit: https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...n-points/page3

It is also winch compatible as per Toyota website.

From memory it was $2,700 fitted at the dealership, and I believe TJM are about $2,200 to $2,500 fitted depending on the deal.

Looking to get $1,500 ono
    Last edited by scubadom; 23-01-2018, 02:04 PM.

What are you going to replace it with?
    seeing 2/3 of bumper is now gone

Comment

went TJM outback bar (and yes needed new bumper to be re-cut). Was a bit of an expensive learning exercise which is why I am selling the old bar!

Comment

• Spook1205
        Spook1205 commented
        Editing a comment
        Out of curiosity what did the front bumper cost you? If you don’t mind sharing.
        Always wondered what they are worth since I cut mine up

If you are sitting down... from memory it was about $450.

Comment

• Spook1205
        Spook1205 commented
        Editing a comment
        Scubadom that’s actually not too bad, I thought it would of been more. Thanks mate

Fark, thinking of doing similar but ARB summit, buying a new bumper to be cut again sucks. Bloody Toyota bar, the never ending pain in the ****.

Comment

• scubadom
        scubadom commented
        Editing a comment
        don't forget the inner guards as well if you want a neat job...

I am just having an ARB Summit Sahara bar fitted to my car with two recovery points, I got a "show" special of $2,900 fitted but I reckon this would be closer to 4K if I was a walk in. I didn't want to go with the full summit bar as I think they look ugly. I didn't want to have a bull bar at all but an Emu made me do it. Hit an Emu in a Fortuner and you do a fair bit of damage. The question I have, what do you do with the bits ARB cut off, the fog lights and all the bits on the bottom half of the front end, it seems a shame to waste considering it's all just been replaced.

Comment

Hey Scubadom- yeah I'd be interested in the bull bar. I was just quoted $2400 from Toyota in Sydney. Is it this premium one from the website? Will it take the side rails too?
        Attached Files

Comment

Scubadom,
          Did you sell your bull bar?

Comment

Working...
          X