Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIGHT BARS (What To Buy)

G'day all,

I am looking at getting a light bar for the nudge bar of my car but not sure what to get.
    In the past you looked at brands like 'Hella' or 'Narva' but these days there are so many companies I've never even heard of.
    Does anyone out there have any recommendations on brands or whether LED spotlights might be the way to go?

Cheers,

Ralf..

P.s. loving the truck.

;-)

Hi RALF,

I guess it depends on what you want it for? If you are wanting distance you just cant beat a good pair of HID spotlights, next in distance is LED spotties, and then your light bar will be more spread and less distance but still usable. I have heard good things about the Stedi brand (they have a 240w lightbar I have my eye on) and then you have the snake racing, x ray visions are all good and the list goes on (no affiliation with any of them). Best thing is consider a budget and hope they have the beam pattern published because that will give you a clear understanding of what suits you. I have bought some ebay cheapies before and they haven't been too bad.

Based on a nudge bar it would need to be around 20"

This was a good read on a shootout of a few different brands:

http://www.unsealed4x4.com.au/issue019/#23
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

• RALF
      RALF commented
      Editing a comment
      Great reply Shaun.
      Very informative response and a great review to boot!
      I am now trying to source a Lightforce 20" Light Bar here in Adelaide and have it fitted before the weekend.

;-)

Glad to help mate!
    Fortuner Forum Default Signature!

Comment

Hi RALF,

My name is Christine Watkins lived in Brookvale, NSW, Australia. I am the ceo of my company LED Light Bars, We offer a wide range of the best-led light bars at very competitive prices in Australia. Buy high quality led light bars for your cars and trucks and make your ride comfortable. For more please visit our official website : http://www.led-light-bar.com.au or Call us on +61 414 90 6507 you mail us at [email protected]

Thanks
      Christine Watkins

Comment

• RALF
        RALF commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info Christine.
        Light bar sorted a long time ago.
        ;-)

Cheers...
    Working...
    X