Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Automatic Headlight Beam Level Control System Initialisation After Suspension Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Headlight Beam Level Control System Initialisation After Suspension Lift

Hey All,

I'm in the middle of doing some research to fit the Fox lift kit with remote resi myself and came across this official manual for headlight leveling ECU assembly initialisation for after the lift is done. I hope it helps guys who want to make adjustments to their bi-beam led's.

One of the first things I did was change out the tyres for the Cooper STT Maxx 265/70R17 - and this in itself increased the ride height of the car (I wish I had measured the before and after). I just did the initialisation and it has made a huge difference in terms of how far down the road I can see with the new tyres.

Shamal.

Is it just my computer or anyone else unable to open the attached pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaz View Post
      Is it just my computer or anyone else unable to open the attached pics?
      they opened fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ih8ubarney View Post

they opened fine for me
        Yeah all good, it was just my crappy work computer blocking access!

Comment

Sorry to bring this post up again: but I cant get the process to work. I even just had Toyota have a go at it and they told me that the front end is now sitting too high from standard meaning that it's out of it's workable 'parameters' It's only been raised 50mm to sit level, surely a caravan with towball weight up around 200kgs would sag the standard springs in the back more than 50mm??

Anyways, on the Crusade there is no 'off' position per say in regards to the headlight assembly. Off is AUTO. shamu you got any pro tips mate, what am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Comment

Automatic headlight beam level control system initialization after suspension lift, Through this whole you ever take better things for write my papers org. If you think that here is nothing then you are thinking wrong because here is all the things which were mention this time.

Comment

Working...
            X