Heater/aircon fan location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater/aircon fan location?

Can anyone tell me how to access the heater/aircon fan please. It seems to be pretty well hidden behind the dash. mine is making a noise which is getting louder and will probably need replacing. Any help appreciated.

fans are still being replaced under warranty by Toyota , so try that route first as new motors are $300+. pretty sure its accessed from underneath , 3 screws
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Thanks mate. Will have a look at it then. Mine gets noisy after it's been running for a while and is audible over the aircon. As long as I know how to get at it is the main thing. I thought i may have to pull out the dash or console or something. Cheers.

Comment

FYI

So my fan blower unit is making an annoying ticking sound also, spoke to Toyota about it and it turns out that there is a Service Bulletin for it's replacement. Mine is an October '17 build which falls in the period in which they are replacing them under warranty. If yours is around that build period and making a sound head into to Toyota a ask to have it looked at.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X