Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotlights/driving lights not working

The right driving light in my 2017 GXL stopped
    working, so I changed the globe and this stopped the left light working, neither light now works and it appears to be as a result of changing the globe. I’ve checked the standard fuse box behind the battery, the accessory fuse box above that one and the small fuse box behind the glove compartment and I cannot find a fuse for driving lights or fog lights.

The main beam and high beam lights still work fine and there are only fuses for these in the fuse box behind the battery, so obviously the driving lights are on a separate fuse and circuit but I don’t know where this would be located.

The dash light for the driving/fog lights does not come on when the switch (a ring on the indicator stalk) is activated - and yes the headlights were on and the car was running when I activated the driving light switch.

Any help appreciated, thanks.
    2017 GXL Auto Black

Front Fog Lights with connectors.pdf

Ive attached the wiring diagram for the fog lights so you can chase it out. The fog light fuse is in the fuse box underneath and to the side of the glovebox. It faces downwards and has a white lid. Its very easy to miss unless you know its there. I had to use a mirror the first time i went looking for it lol. There is no fuse fuller in there either you need to use the one from under the bonnet
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I only found a black fuse box. I’ll have another look tonight, thanks again for the reply!
      2017 GXL Auto Black

Comment

There are actually 3 fuse boxes adjacent to the glovebox , 2 have black lids but the one you want has a white lid.
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Working...
        X