Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessory fuse box terminals

Hi,

Does anyone know where can I find the crimp-type female fuse terminals that clip into the accessory fuse box in the fortuner? I cant find them anywhere!

I guess I'll ask Toyota or an auto-electrician if I cant get them else-ware.

Dave

did you get some in your glovebox? i would also like to know where to buy a second row from as you can fit 2 in the accessory box

Comment

Originally posted by lufkin View Post
      did you get some in your glovebox?
      No! that would have been convenient! Do they normally put some in there?
      Why do you need a second row btw? There's already quite a few, how many accessories do you have?!

Dave

Comment

Yeh they put blanks in all the glove boxes. Call your local Toyota and see what happened. Nah not too many accessories. It's just I've moved the block over to the blank side. By this I mean if you look at cover. 1 side is blank. Well when I went in to get my tow bar fitted they scribbled in my lid with white out for the tow bar. Where as other side of sticker has a tow section there already. Just want it all neat. Hard to explain without pics lol

Comment

If you're referring to JST type crimp connectors, can find some at Jaycar for $5

Part no. PT4452

Comment

Hi Kiat,

It's specific to the fuse holders in the accessory fuse box under the bonnet of the Fortuner.
            It will look a bit like the ones half way down this page:

http://www.polevolt.co.uk/acatalog/M...ay_System.html

Can't find anything like it at Jaycar unfortunately.

BTW, did your car come with any in the glovebox??
            Maybe most dealers just take them out figuring the buyer probably wont know what they are for anyway?

Comment

They left this in the glovebox, i used them for a fuse relay board project.

Alternatively we can replace the fuse box altogether, which gives us option to use thicker wires,

Comment

Cool, got some off Toyota today.

Comment

Mine were in the glovebox.

Comment

Working...
                  X