Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if I am stupid or if anyone else has a problem using the pandora app on the stereo. I can use it via Bluetooth from my phones app but the one on my car stereo doesn't work. I tried to find info in the manuel but there is nothing in there, just seems odd

does it not load or does it bring up an error message?You need to have toyota link app running. I really wish they just used an android system where you could add the apps you wanted, not the ones they want you to use. Im not very impressed with pandora

Comment

Nah doesn't load at all, It's really odd. The app is on the screen but that's it and I have toyotalink app on

Comment

You can try pairing the Bluetooth connection again, but this time make sure both 'phone' and 'audio' are selected.

The bluetooth audio quality however 👎 is not as good compared to if you connect your phone physically to USB.
        Last edited by Kiat; 27-05-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

same is happening to me, it gives me an error message then tells me to update software. i tried to update and the download got to 77% then stopped. now it just says download error?

Comment

I don't get anything to upload at all. I have tried everything in the book and online but still nothing so I just use my phone now, it seems to work better

Comment

Can understand how frustrating it is... Here's what I did.... Remove the mobile phone Bluetooth connection profile, then create a new Bluetooth connection profile again (using a new pairing code). Then drive to a location with the strongest 3G/4G signal preferably off-peak hours and try download again. If the Cancel is selected earlier, then download would start from 0%, so avoiding cancelling the download will continue from where it stopped. Still requires several times until 100%. But if can't be bothered fiddling with Toyota Link (and yeah the server is so slow), best to let the dealership install the software on the next service. I wish Toyota had better software for the multimedia.

Comment

cheers,ive been looking at the us app, Entune. now that is what we need. is toyota link the only app we can use in aus?

Comment

• Kiat
                  Kiat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Toyota link app needs to be installed and running on the phone, in order for Pandora to work (uses phone data). Toyota decides what app is certified to run on their variant of Android multimedia. Unfortunately Entune is not one of them here.

tried again this morning and it worked, i went through the setting and updated the software. all working now

Comment

Shame the Pandora App is so slow and unresponsive...Hoping Toyota push through some updates to provide a smoother and faster interface. Toyota Link is a great concept, however poorly executed.

Comment

Working...
                  X