24 hour clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hour clock

Anybody have a 24 hour clock above there touch screen? Toyota is telling me it's standard in all Fourtuner models. Can any body clarify this?

Yep..... In the crusade it's near the airvents.....
    Cant be changed from 24hrs unfortunately.....

Comment

Matt2016 thanks for that mate, didn't think it would annoy me as much but it is slowly eating away at me about this clock. Not quite sure what Toyota was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks View Post
        Matt2016 thanks for that mate, didn't think it would annoy me as much but it is slowly eating away at me about this clock. Not quite sure what Toyota was thinking
        What do you mean? You dislike the 24 hour time format?

Comment

I have the 24 hour clock as well in my crusade model. It does not bother me as I am used to using 24hr time, but my wife does not like it.

Comment

00DZNR I can not lie, I do not like it. Every time the time goes past 12pm I have to always minus the current time by 12 to get the time. Didn't bother me at first, But now . . . .

Comment

I really dont care either way about the 24hr time..... But surely it would be just as easy to put a 12hr time on it.... when you look at it and it says 3:30 you then look out the window and if its light then its PM or if its dark then its AM. Lol.

Comment

It could be a solar eclipse?

Comment

Hahahaha Mick66

Comment

Working...
                  X