Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coonecting Light Bar Harniess to High Beam and Getting Cable Into Cabin

G'Day Trend Setters,

I have mounted my new STEDI ST4K 22 inch light bar and done all the basic wiring. I have even test run it and all looks good.

I would like to know how people use the H3 piggy back plug to connect the harness to the high beam. Or more specifically, how did everyone run the harness into the head light housing. At the moment I have the back of the head light cap of to connect it. A photo would be helpful.

Any photos of where you past the harness through the firewall and into the cabin. The only spare grommet I can find is on the far right hand side when standing looking at the enginer (i.e. behind the glove compartment). Are there any on the drivers side.

I have a wiring diagram you might find handy for doing the trigger wire part.

Comment

The Stedi came with all the harness ready to go including relay and switch. Just trying to work out the best way to feed the harness into the cabin.

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
      I have a wiring diagram you might find handy for doing the trigger wire part.

Comment

https://toyotamanuals.com.au/accessories

Search for PZQ5989070 and there is uesful info on routing of wiring

page 7
        Last edited by wiggy; 07-07-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks Wiggy.

Also found this on the forum

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...lo-from-sydney

This place is pure Gold.

Light Bar is installed and functional. The only thing I haven't done is connect the small wire so they button lights up when I turn the dash lights on. Will work on that some other day.

Comment

Working...
          X