Led headlights for Toyota fortuner gx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led headlights for Toyota fortuner gx

Hi have just joined your group,I have wanted to purchase led headlights for my fortuner and it is a gx model,have been told by a Thailand dealer the plug has to be changed behind the headlight as well as a wiring loom to be got before installation.have any of you guys ever attempted this and is there and easier way of doing this,hoping I can get some advise or just leave the headlights alone

You can get LED headlights in H14 format but they havent been around long enough to know if they reliable long term. Personally i dont think the little cooling fan will cope with dust and rain very well.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Nigely you can buy a set of NightEyes LED globes, they will work Ebay- Nighteye 9006/HB4 80W 12000LM LED. you will need to snip a little bit of the locking mechanism off to achieve a full lock, they plug directly into it.

Comment

I purchased a set of H1R2 9012 LED globes from ebay with reversible cooling fan section which makes them fit easily ... in standard position they are a bit cramped to get it. I have now also upgraded the highbeams (HB3 from memory) with LEDs and as well. (Mine is a GX as well).

Comment

• Nigely
          Nigely commented
          Editing a comment
          The bulbs you got where just plug and play I don't need to purchase anything else

Yes, plug and play.

Comment

Will let you know how I go have ordered them

Comment

Working...
          X