Front seat covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front seat covers?

I have kids, so I forked out for the Toyota second row fabric seat covers. I'm glad I did, they are an amazing fit. If you didn't know better you would think they were the actual seat fabric.

So now I'm considering the front ones.
    Does anyone have the Toyota front covers (fabric or canvas) and can comment on the fit?
    Since they are bucket-style seats, I'm not sure how well they are going to fit (and hence look) so I'm interested to hear from anyone who has them..

Dave

Hi DaveC, we are currently looking at purchasing a Fortuner and am wondering what accessories to get. Would you be able to post a pic of the rear seat cover for us to check out?

BJ.

Comment

• DaveC
      DaveC commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll try and get you a pic on the weekend

We have both front and back covers. I'm pretty pleased with them - the fit is pretty good. The base of the drivers side seat did come loose, but that was easily fixed. There's a little bit of puckering on the drivers side (which gets mich more use) but nothing drastic.

Comment

Originally posted by high_tea View Post
      There's a little bit of puckering on the drivers side (which gets mich more use) but nothing drastic.
      Better to be the seat covers rather than the seat itself.

BJ

Comment

I got my seats done by gotya covered seat covers they fit fantastically. I also got some beach canvas to go over for the dog and when I go diving.

Comment

• Ranga
          Ranga commented
          Editing a comment
          Who did you get the beach canvas from?

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        I have kids, so I forked out for the Toyota second row fabric seat covers. I'm glad I did, they are an amazing fit. If you didn't know better you would think they were the actual seat fabric.

So now I'm considering the front ones.
        Does anyone have the Toyota front covers (fabric or canvas) and can comment on the fit?
        Since they are bucket-style seats, I'm not sure how well they are going to fit (and hence look) so I'm interested to hear from anyone who has them..

Dave
        Hey DaveC, with your rear seat covers is the centre arm rest covered too and can it still come out?

Comment

Hi Guys, any photos of the fabric covers for front & 2nd row? Thinking of getting some, have kids too. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Frazza View Post

Hey DaveC, with your rear seat covers is the centre arm rest covered too and can it still come out?
            There is a zipped flap in the cover which can be undone to allow the centre arm rest to be lowered.

I'll see if I can get some pics tomorrow.

Dave

Comment

Thanks DaveC, sounds good, im going get front ones too.
              cheers.

Comment

Here you go. They are a good fit.
                You can see how the zip flap works in the backseat.

Comment

I have the genuine Toyota front seat covers. These are my second set as the first ones started splitting at the seams, after a massive process I got them exchanged by Toyota and new ones fitted at a charge of $60. The new ones are splitting again after about 6 months.

Comment

Mate if you want long lasting seat covers that will last the life of the vehicle the only ones I have found are the canvas covers made by SUPERFIT. I have them in the Tuner and have had them in a Hilux. You cannot hurt them. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by davidd View Post
                      Mate if you want long lasting seat covers that will last the life of the vehicle the only ones I have found are the canvas covers made by SUPERFIT. I have them in the Tuner and have had them in a Hilux. You cannot hurt them. Cheers.
                      Hi,
                      Do you have a link for the covers availability and anyone found molded floor mats to trap mud etc alike those available for the Prado??

Comment

Just google Superfit seat covers mate. They are in Perth or the head office is. Some of the covers are more stylish in nature and some are a heavy duty, last a life time canvas. Many serious offroaders use them because they are pretty much indestructible in heavy canvas. I have front and rear floor mats and rear baggage area mat. from Toyota. Strong as anything and have lips on them to help stop dirt spilling over onto carpet. Well worth a look anyway..

Comment

Ive gotten a good set of car seat covers that fit my Toyota Hilux great from here: http://dingotrails.com.au/. Don't know if they do every Toyota vehicle though. From my understanding Toyota doesn't make car seat covers for their vehicles.
                          Buy custom fit waterproof neoprene seat covers online made in Australia from Dingo Trails. Free shipping Australia wide. Money back guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                          X