Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it does unclip but you have to use a lot of force. While the plastics are new they can tolerate some force but when a couple of years old they will break.
    2016 GX , in White

Comment

Thank you all for the tutorial, followed the steps and had the seats out in 15 minutes, super easy. Cheers everyone

Comment

Great tutorial. Had the seats out in no time. If you want to be super efficient (lazy) like me, grab the socket attachment for your impact drill.
        Now where to store them 🤔🤔🤔

Comment

This is a great thread. Used these instructions to remove my seats yesterday. Thanks guys. Did anyone end up thinking of other options to fill in the space left after removing the seats. The infill panel is a good idea but I wonder what others have done? Cheers guys, love the forum 👍

Comment

After taking out the seats, I had Fourby Fitouts in Melbourne put this in for me. It took a while because they hadn't done a Forty before. It's exactly what I wanted and gives me enough space.The drop down shelf at the top for soft luggage is also pretty clever.

Comment

Brilliant work very helpful thanks so much for making the effort to post this.

Comment

Its a shame toyota or some after market company hasnt released a plastic infill panel yet or a full replacement panel

Comment

Thanks for the post, worked a treat.

Comment

Took the seats out the other day and filled the holes with the foam and vinyl. Looks very clean. Now to look at the cargo barrier and dividers

Comment

Did mine at 6am this morning, thanks to your tutorial took all of 15 minutes. first mod done "tick"
                      thank you

Comment

Just took mine out too (2019 GXL)

What's the wiring harness for on the seat that I had to disconnect?

Comment

Originally posted by Nebula_GXL View Post

What's the wiring harness for on the seat that I had to disconnect?
                          combined seat belt / weight sensors , if someone is sitting in that seat then the car will being up a reminder to put your seat belt on.
                          2016 GX , in White

Comment

Great instructions - thanks. Have removed the third row in my 2015 Crusade - was reticent to begin with, but the comments in this thread got me over the line.

Comment

Working...
                            X