Led lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led lights

Has anyone replaced the interior lights with led versions?

Thanks.

The driver and front passenger are T10 wedge bulbs and the rears are both C5W bulbs

Comment

Do the holders just pull out? I can't find anything in the manual on how to replace the globes.

Comment

You'll need a small flat blade or plastic trim remover to undo the covers. The bulbs will be exposed and very easy to get out

Comment

I have replaced the front LEDs with some cheapies I bought from ebay. They are brighter and whiter but not a massive difference.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1Pair-Car-SUV-Interior-Dome-Lamp-Reading-Bulb-White-27mm-LED-License-Plate-Light-/262387810894?hash=item3d1788424e:gN8AAOSwiYFXED~a

I replaced the back ones with some that I took out of my Patrol. They were on a flat piece of plastic and had a spring loaded festoon style lamp. I used double sided tape to hold the LEDs in place.

They were similar to these but a bit bigger.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/12-SMD-50...MAAOSwBLlVfUiU

You may be better off with a simple festoon style bulb though. It will be easier to fit. I haven't tried them though.

Cheers

Comment

I changed over the interior light globes in my GXL for LED's.
            Used Narva T10 wedge LED's in the front and Philips 30mm X treme Ultinon LED festoons from Supercrap for the cargo area and rear passenger area interior lights.
            Make sure you use 30mm festoons and not 31mm. The 31mm don't fit real well !

Comment

• Silver Tuna
              Silver Tuna commented
              Editing a comment
              Much improvement in brightness or just looking to reduce power consumption?

Pic at night of the interior LED lights in my GXL

Comment

We have installed LED lights for outdoor, indoor, interior lights with led versions a cheap rates

Check them

Comment

Working...
              X