Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic spare parts to take on a trip?

What's parts do you travel with?
    I need to get some spares even if I can't fix it someone else will be able to.
    Please add to my list.

Tool box including zip ties and different tapes

air,oil and fuel filter
    alternator belt.

‚Äč

This link should help you out ...

https://www.fortunerforum.com.au/for...ouring-outback
    2015 GX auto / Genuine steel bull bar, snorkel and tow package / Ultimate suspension / Rhino sliders / BFG KO2s / ORS drawers ...

Comment

Fortuner Cookie; mrh460's link will tell you what most of us have.

I likely have way more than I need, especially with a new-ish car. However, I think the same as you... if I have the bits & can't do it myself, then hopefully someone in the group or passer by can help out.

The only thing I would like but still can't find, is a workshop repair manual. From my enquiries so far, nobody's put one out. "Gregorys" is the brand I've had for my Pajero & Patrol (still got them). I was told in a reply from Ellery Publications that while cars are 'new to the market' & still subject to warranty, they won't publish a workshop manual. Tuners came to Oz 2015, so fingers crossed, one is published soon.

Comment

workshop manuals are generally on line these days anyway. Ebay did have one for a 2.8 Prado bit was a hacked version which needed data access to operate so no good outside the cities
        2016 GX , in White

Comment

Pro tip.
          I went into my local Autobarn today and they have a computer you can look up and print out all the fluids.

Comment

Working...
          X