No announcement yet.

Paint Protection pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am disappointed for you Spook1205.... again dealer accessory sales pitch but no follow through. I have simply touched up asap with the 'correct' but very gluggy Toyota touch up brush in a lipstick size paint bottle as soon as I see a stone chip or scratch (I am still learning the finer arts of off roading without scraping into usually clay/ mud / earth embankments) and I have avoided rust at least I think... very interesting to see how the anti-corrosion warranty will be handled as its longer than the factory 3 yr warranty anyway...

Comment

• Spook1205
      Spook1205 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will touch it up myself like you. The guy eventually said he will pay for it to be touched up but wanted the car for 3 days.
      Honestly I’m done with Toyota and it’s warranty it’s less painful to just sort it out without them. The customer service is sh🤮t. Every dealership is the same in my opinion.

I reckon my dark grey will simply have some pinstriping accumulate and so be it... at least its being used off road occasionally and if I ever feel bad about it (in many years to come) I can always ask how much a respray is - the panels are straight at least!!!

Comment

Working...
    X